TRACK CONDITION. FORECAST NEEDS. PLAN AHEAD.
Make better decisions and produce accurate capital forecasts for your arts facility with Asset Planner for the Arts – a tool that tracks your facility’s condition and replacement costs for key building components.
LIMITED SPACES LEFT!
Contact us for a quote.
Join the Stratford Festival, Mississippi Valley Textile Museum, Tarragon Theatre, the Tom Thomson Art Gallery and many others and start using Asset Planner today!
ABOUT ASSET PLANNER FOR THE ARTS
Asset Planner is an acclaimed online asset management tool that makes it easier for you to keep your facility in good repair. ArtsBuild has partnered with Ameresco, a recognized leader in the field of asset management and sustainability, to provide arts organizations with very affordable access to Asset Planner for the Arts. WalterFedy, a multi-discipline design and construction firm based in Kitchener-Waterloo, will be leading the facility assessments.
REDUCE YOUR RISK WITH A PROACTIVE APPROACH
Most arts organizations can only take a reactive approach to the upkeep of their facility as a result of competing priorities for time, money and resources. By providing an accurate snapshot of your facility’s condition, Asset Planner for the Arts allows you to practice effective building management and proactively plan ahead for facility upgrades, maintenance and capital projects.
Asset Planner for the Arts lets you:
- Track the physical condition of your facilities
- Calculate the costs for the replacement of key building components
- Prioritize needed capital improvements and identify funding gaps
- Provide detailed 30-year capital forecasts, with a focus on the next five years
- Develop data-driven facilities management plans, budgets and cases for funding
- Generate reports for boards, funders and staff to demonstrate need
- Identify opportunities for efficiency and cost savings.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Site walk-through and building inventory by WalterFedy
- Online training (via webinar) on the Asset Planner software with Ameresco and ongoing support for two years
- Two year operating license*
- Access to the ArtsBuild Learning Series
WHAT DOES IT COST?
The Ontario Trillium Foundation has provided funds to reduce these costs to make it more affordable to our arts organizations.
The cost of Asset Planner is based on the square footage* of your building. Below we have included some cost ranges to help you understand how affordable this might be for your organization.
- If your building is under 20,000 square feet, the minimum cost is: $600
- If your building is between 20,001-25,000 square feet, the minimum cost is: $700
- If your building is between 25,001-30,000 square feet, the minimum cost is: $900
- If your building is over 30,000 square feet, the minimum cost starts at: $1,000+
The above costs are to be used as a guideline only and are not formal quotes.
*cost may increase in the event your facility is deemed more complex by the engineer and/or if it requires extensive travel.
Please contact Alex Glass if you wish to receive a quote for Asset Planner for the Arts.
This program is funded by the Ontario Trillium Foundation. The leading grantmaking foundation in Canada, the Ontario Trillium Foundation strengthens the capacity of the voluntary sector through investments in community-based initiatives. An agency of the Government of Ontario, OTF builds healthy and vibrant communities