TRACK CONDITION. FORECAST NEEDS. PLAN AHEAD.
Make better decisions and produce accurate capital forecasts for your arts facility with Asset Planner for the Arts – a tool that tracks your facility’s condition and replacement costs for key building components.
Contact us for a quote.
ABOUT ASSET PLANNER FOR THE ARTS
Asset Planner is an acclaimed online asset management tool that makes it easier for you to keep your facility in good repair. ArtsBuild has partnered with Ameresco, a recognized leader in the field of asset management and sustainability, to provide arts organizations with very affordable access to Asset Planner for the Arts. WalterFedy, a multi-discipline design and construction firm based in Kitchener-Waterloo, will be leading the facility assessments.
REDUCE YOUR RISK WITH A PROACTIVE APPROACH
Most arts organizations can only take a reactive approach to the upkeep of their facility as a result of competing priorities for time, money and resources. By providing an accurate snapshot of your facility’s condition, Asset Planner for the Arts allows you to practice effective building management and proactively plan ahead for facility upgrades, maintenance and capital projects.
Asset Planner for the Arts lets you:
- Track the physical condition of your facilities
- Calculate the costs for the replacement of key building components
- Prioritize needed capital improvements and identify funding gaps
- Provide detailed 30-year capital forecasts, with a focus on the next five years
- Develop data-driven facilities management plans, budgets and cases for funding
- Generate reports for boards, funders and staff to demonstrate need
- Identify opportunities for efficiency and cost savings.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Site walk-through and building inventory by WalterFedy
- Online training (via webinar) on the Asset Planner software with Ameresco and ongoing support for two years
- Two year operating license*
- Access to the ArtsBuild Learning Series
WHAT DOES IT COST?
Please contact Alex Glass if you wish to receive a quote for Asset Planner for the Arts.
- Connect to ArtsBuild’s Resource Library