Large Renovations and Additions have many of the same complexities as a new construction project, but can have a different effect on existing operations, especially if they affect a site you already occupy. PLAN IT | BUILD IT will give you a detailed look at the entire process and guide you through how to manage the changes that accompany Large Renovations and Additions.
Project Phases you’ll work through are:
- Concept and Feasibility Planning
- Fundraising and Financing Strategies
- Design Considerations
- Construction Process (and how to navigate it)
Useful tips to help you get the most out of PLAN IT | BUILD IT:
- You can use either the Next Step button or the left navigation to move though each project phase.
- Hovering over or clicking each of the phases on the left navigation to expand and collapse the steps.
- Key points in each step are marked with an icon.
- Hover over dotted underlined terms and a definition will appear.
- The Resources button contains links to information, industry-standard guidelines and best practices in ArtsBuild Ontario’s Resource Library.
- Want to take this information offline? Each page features a Print / Save / PDF option
Questions? Comments? Additional Resources? Contact Us!
This post is also available in: French