Information to help your creative space projects move forward
Funds for facility improvements and capital projects are scarce and often difficult to access. ArtsBuild is committed to providing information resources around traditional and innovative ways to fund and finance projects to improve existing spaces or create new ones.
COVID 19 Relief Funds:
- Reopening Fund for Heritage Organizations
- Indigenous Peoples Resilience Fund
- Tourism Relief Fund
- Canada Community Revitalization Fund – FedNor
- Canada Community Revitalization Fund
Find Funding for your capital projects:
ArtsBuild Ontario hosted a webinar in 2016 with Valerie Hopper, Manager of the Canada Cultural Spaces Fund Ontario Region and arts organizations registered on Bricks & Mortar. Topics covered included the changes to the CCSF, eligibility, the application process, and more.
- Endowment Incentives – Canada Cultural Investment Fund
- New Building Canada Fund
- Enabling Accessibility Fund
- Community Enhancement Program
- Enabling Accessibility Fund (EAF)
- Infrastructure Ontario Fund (for arts training institutions)
- Community Forward Fund
- Better Buildings Partnership (Toronto)
- PARO Centre for Women’s Enterprise
- City of Thunder Bay Community Partnership Funding
- Hamilton Heritage Property Grant Program
- Hamilton Heritage Conservation Grant Program
Tools to research grants
- Imagine Canada’s Grant Connect Tool
- The Funding Portal
- Find Funding portal – National Trust Canada
We are committed to sharing sector best practices and new opportunities for funding. Sign up here for our eNews to be the first to know.
Find more useful insights on funding sources and partnership best practices in ArtsBuild’s Resource Library.