In 2013, ArtsBuild gathered and shared insights from eight communities in Ontario. At each stop, Sustainable Creative Sessions were opportunities to engage local leaders, arts organizations, municipalities, funders and other decision makers in a conversation about the successes and challenges of building, managing and financing sustainable creative spaces.
ArtsBuild has completed all eight sessions. See below for each of the cities and to read the reports from each community. Participants and readers are able to share experiences within each community as well as learn about ArtsBuild’s innovative new programs that can be applied to the facility needs in communities like yours. We thank everyone who took the time to participate in each of these community engagement sessions!
- Mississauga, ON (Read the report)
- Hamilton, ON (Read the report)
- Kitchener / Waterloo, ON (Read the report)
- Sudbury, ON (Read the report)
- Orangeville / Caledon, ON (Read the report)
- Kingston, ON (Read the report)
- Thunder Bay, ON (Read the report)
- Windsor, ON (Read the report)