This training series is designed to support arts managers in building the core skills necessary to support capital projects and ongoing operations in creative spaces. Delivered by topic experts working in the sector, each module focuses on a topic area identified as the most integral to capital projects by ABO’s network of 2,500+ arts organizations. The Creative Spaces Online Training Series was originally delivered from November 14, 2019, to January 23, 2020.
The Training Series includes four modules, $40 each, available for purchase:
- Strategic Planning and Partnerships
- Financial Management and Capital Projects
- Campaigns and Community Engagement
- Operating Planning Before, During, and After a Capital Project
Each Module comes with:
- A Recording of The Webinar
- A PDF of the Presentation
- A Transcription of the recording
- Any extra resources the presenter(s) provided to the attendees
We accept Credit or eTransfer. Please contact Tyler Woodward, Program and Communications Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase.
These modules are designed for arts managers working within creative spaces under a variety of operating models and communities.