We get it – thinking about asset management is enough to get your head spinning. We want to make it easy. Asset Planner for the Arts allows arts managers to track facility condition, plan for repairs and track cost of key facility components.
But the best way to understand how Asset Planner can work for you and your facility is to hear how it works for arts managers like you. We spoke to Karen O’Brien, Facilities Manager at the Toronto Dance Foundation to hear about how they’ve used Asset Planner to get to know their heritage building and plan for upcoming accessibility improvements! Check out Ep. 2 of our ABO Vlog: Making Asset Planner for the Arts Work for You!
What is included?
- Site walk-through and building inventory by Walter Fedy
- Online training (via webinar) on the Asset Planner software with Ameresco and ongoing support for two years
- Two year operating license*
- Access to the ArtsBuild Learning Series
What does it cost?
The Ontario Trillium Foundation has provided funds to reduce these costs to make it more affordable to our arts organizations.
The cost of Asset Planner is based on the square footage* of your building. Below we have included some cost ranges to help you understand how affordable this might be for your organization.
- If your building is under 20,000 square feet, the minimum cost is: $600
- If your building is between 20,001-25,000 square feet, the minimum cost is: $700
- If your building is between 25,001-30,000 square feet, the minimum cost is: $900
- If your building is over 30,000 square feet, the minimum cost starts at: $1,000+
The above costs are to be used as a guideline only and are not formal quotes.
*cost may increase in the event your facility is deemed more complex by the engineer and/or if it requires extensive travel.