Reduce your monthly energy bills with practical strategies explained in the half-day Dollars to $ense Workshop on May 7, 2014 – REGISTER TODAY.
All organizations interested in energy conservation are invited to attend.
This workshop has been supported by Toronto Hydro-Electric System Limited.
Developed by Natural Resources Canada, Dollars to $ense will teach you:
- What to do now to save money on your monthly energy bills!
- Best practices for energy conservation
- Tips you can implement right away
- Low-cost and no-cost solutions
- Real-world examples from facilities like yours
Who should attend?
- Organizations that want to decrease their operating costs by making their energy management more efficient and effective
- Those that are interested in making energy conservation changes to their facility but don’t know where to start
- Anyone who can live-stream! You can join the presentation online from the comfort of your home or office.
Available live and through live-streaming!
WHEN: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm, May 7, 2014 with a lunch break and time for Q&A
WHERE: 4th floor Innovation Lab at the Centre for Social Innovation, 215 Spadina Avenue, Toronto OR join the live-stream online — convenient access for those that can’t make it in person.
COST: $25 per participant, in person or online.
The star design is a trade-mark of Toronto Hydro Corporation. Used under licence. ‘Toronto Hydro’ means Toronto Hydro-Electric System Limited.