*Application Deadline Extended to Nov 30*
The Arts Facilities Mentoring Network pairs arts sector leaders with experienced topic experts. A collaboration of ArtsBuild Ontario and WorkInCulture, this unique learning opportunity will strengthen the knowledge and skills that you need to better manage, renew and develop your facilities.
Apply today to become one of the 15 mentoring teams that will meet for up to three hours monthly from March to December 2013 to focus on management and business skills related to arts facilities.
Learning topics will be customized for each mentor team, and can include:
- innovation, design and environment
- technical and digital transformation and systems
- property management and leasing
- community relationships and strategic partnerships
- marketing , promotion and sales
- human resources
- financing your project
For more information and application details, please visit: