Get to know us better by exploring our recent press coverage, media releases and annual reports.
ArtsBuild in the News
- “Kitchener aims to set up ‘creative hub’ to stimulate arts sector”
- “An ‘Air BnB’ for Artists: SpaceFinder launches in Waterloo at Amplify 2016”
- “Kitchener’s start-up and arts and culture clusters come together to #MakeitKitchener at 44 Gaukel”
- SpaceFinder Toronto uncovers the city’s creative spaces with 600+ listings
- SpaceFinder set to launch in York Region in Spring 2017
- An “Air BnB” for Artists: SpaceFinder launches in Waterloo at Amplify 2016
- Arts and technology collide in Downtown Kitchener with the opening of 44 Gaukel and the launch of SpaceFinder Waterloo Region
- “An Airbnb for artists”: SpaceFinder Toronto matches artists with under utilized rehearsal and performance space
- ArtsBuild Ontario introduces first of its kind Energize Microloan Fund for the Arts with help of TD Bank Group and Community Forward Fund
Reports & Research
- Centre in the Square – City of Kitchener
- JM Drama Report – Strategic Review of Needs and Space
- Arts Sector Implications of Municipal Cultural Plans: Understanding the facilities goals and objectives municipalities have identified through their municipal cultural plans
Have an Independent Research topic of idea? Tell us about it!
- ArtsBuild Ontario Annual Report 2014-15
- ArtsBuild Ontario Annual Report 2013-14
- ArtsBuild Ontario Annual Report 2012-13
Be the first to know… Subscribe to our eNews here!